The focus of care will be conservative, non-surgical treatment and exhaust these options prior to recommending surgery. If you need surgery, Dr. Motran is a highly qualified surgeon in Maryland, with advanced training in all types of foot and ankle surgery to ensure your optimal outcome.
Dr. Motran has full hospital privileges at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital. We are fully accredited for Belcrest Surgery Center, LLC in our Hyattsville office – which is one of the few Medicure certified facilities in the area. Our staff is approachable and knowledgeable with a willingness to help and solve your foot and ankle problems. Efficient scheduling, same day, emergency appointments and convenient hours are available without a wait.
The office participates with most insurance plans and offers patients the convenience of supplying over the counter foot and ankle care products as well as a full line of custom molded orthotics, dress, athletic and custom shoes, sandals and braces.
As a podiatrist MD residents trust, we look forward to solving your foot and ankle problems with Total Foot and Ankle Care.
Johny J. Motran, DPM
- Biology, University of Maryland at College Park, College Park, MD
- DPM, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Foot & Ankle Surgery, Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- Wound Care, Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- Certified in Foot Surgery by American Board of Podiatric Surgery.